Tasks & Responsibilities
You will work as a plasterer in construction within the new build / development and restoration sectors. The job will require you to work as an independent plasterer or in a team at one of our clients in the Netherlands.
Project locations within the following regions:
- Den Bosch / 's Hertogenbosch
- Den Haag
- Other locations in the Netherlands.
- You have experience in setting, sheeting, fixing, and finishing of walls, facades and ceilings.
- You can work clean, accurate, in a team and / or independent.
- Medium level of English in speaking and writing is required.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a plasterer in both new buildings as restoration in small commercial- and a variety of residential jobs.
- Bringing your own tools is preferred.
Company profileTPS is an agency between technical companies in The Netherlands and international plasterers. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure. TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Weekly paid gross/bruto salary range: from €510,00 to €780,00.
- Challenging projects varying from 37.5 - 55hours per week.
- TPS Office employees will be weekly available in the evening hours for housing visits,
for personal consults with project or housing related questions or anything else you wish to discuss.
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
It's our ambition to make your stay in the NL as comfortable as possible by following the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available.
The TPS Company Car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!