Tasks & Responsibilities
You will work as a plasterer in construction within the new build / development and restoration sectors. The job will require you to work as an independent plasterer or in a team at one of our clients in the Netherlands.
- You have experience in setting, sheeting, fixing, and finishing of walls, facades and ceilings.
- You can work clean, accurate, in a team and / or independent.
- Medium level of English in speaking and writing is required.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a plasterer in both new buildings as restoration in small commercial- and a variety of residential jobs.
- Bringing your own tools is preferred.
Company profileTPS is an agency between technical companies in The Netherlands and international plasterers. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure. TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Good Dutch Salary.
- Company car can be arranged.
- Long term collaboration with TPS.
- Good accommodation paid by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- TPS will compensate you €0,19 nett for every work related kilometre in the Netherlands on top of the normal salary if you come with your personal car.