Weekly net salary€578,00 - €800,00
Benefits for you at TPSHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clients in the maritime, naval and shipyard sectors for Shipyard Electricians. Are you a shipyard electrician and looking for long-term electrical cabling and connection work in the Netherlands? Do you like connecting big and small cables for shipyard electrical equipment, terminating switchboards and control panels in ship engine rooms and main switchboard areas, installing and connecting power systems like ship generators, engines, main switchboards, pumps and other power supply units, pulling big and small cables, mounting the electrical components and complete all the wiring inside the panels? Then we are looking for you!
There are 25 companies, 35 different locations and 160 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS.
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €578,00 - €800,00 per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work.
- Would like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
What are you going to do?
Our clients are shipyard, maritime, naval and offshore electrical equipment contractors that do complete constructions of shipyard electrical equipment for new constructions, renovations and retrofits of sea-going and inland vessels and yachts. Based on the electrical diagram you will:
- Do the cabling and connection work on new construction projects or renovation projects of maritime electrical systems (big and small cables).
- Terminate cables from 0mm2 - 10mm2
- Terminate power cables from 10mm2 - 120mm2
- Pull cables, bundle cables with proper organizing and tie cables where necessary
- Mounting cable trays
- Terminate electrical panels
The client will expect you to work nice, with a good and efficient working pace and with care for quality.
The working week can range from 40-58 hours per week.
What do we expect from you?
- You are experienced with cabling and connection work on new construction projects of Maritime Systems (big and small cables).
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have an Electrician diploma.
- You have a good level of English in speaking and reading.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least three years experience as an electrician in a shipyard working on new construction of ship electrical equipment.
About TPSTPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Shiypard Electrician specialists. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
Benefits for you at TPS
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €578,00 - €800,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!