You will work as a carpenter in civil construction in the new build and restoration sectors. You make sure projects are complete on time and to the satisfaction of the client. Working neat and making sure safety is in check is part of your work routine.
Placing walls, mounting plasterboards on ceilings, stone or metal studs, replacing doors, moldings, placing kitchens or stairs, no two days are the same. The job will require you to be able to work by yourself and in teams.
Project locations within the following regions:
- Den Bosch / 's Hertogenbosch
- Den Haag
- Other locations in the Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a carpenter in civil construction in either new build or restoration sector
- Physically fit to perform manual labour
- Own tools are preferred
- Medium level English in speaking and writing
- Driving license category B
TPS is an agency between technical companies in The Netherlands and international Carpenters. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure. TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Weekly paid gross/bruto salary range: from €510,00 to €845,00.
- Challenging projects varying from 40 - 58 hours per week.
- TPS Office employees will be weekly available in the evening hours for housing visits,
for personal consults with project or housing related questions or anything else you wish to discuss.
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
It's our ambition to make your stay in the NL as comfortable as possible by following the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available.
The TPS Company Car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!