Tasks & Responsibilities
You will work as a carpenter in civil construction in the new build and restoration sectors. You make sure projects are complete on time and to the satisfaction of the client. Working neat and making sure safety is in check is part of your work routine.
Placing walls, mounting plasterboards on ceilings, stone or metal studs, replacing doors, moldings, placing kitchens or stairs, no two days are the same. The job will require you to be able to work by yourself and in teams. Our projects are located in various areas across the Netherlands.
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a carpenter in civil construction in either new build or restoration sector
- Physically fit to perform manual labour
- Own tools are preferred
- Medium level English in speaking and writing
- Driving license category B
TPS is an agency between technical companies in The Netherlands and international Carpenters. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure. TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Good Dutch Salary
- Company car can be arranged.
- Long term collaboration with TPS
- Good accommodation paid by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- TPS will compensate you €0,19 nett for every work related kilometre in the Netherlands on top of the normal salary if you come with your personal car.