Salary per week (net)€650,00 - €850,00
Benefits for youHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clients in the industrial automation sector for Eplan Engineers. Are you a Eplan Engineer and looking for long-term electrical panel and automation design work in the Netherlands? Do you like to help design and develop cutting-edge electrical engineer solutions across multiple industries? Then we are looking for you!
There are 15 companies, 25 different locations and over a 100 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS.
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €650,00 - €850,00 nett per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work.
- Would ypi like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
Our clients are industrial automation manufacturers that do complete constructions of industrial automation panels, main switchboards and control panels in their panel building workshops. These can be stand-alone panels or panels in series. Based on custom requirements you will:
- Design electronic circuits with the use of the relevant electrical drawing software from E-Plan and/or Autocad and taking care of all relevant documentation.
- Maintain existing circuits with the use of the relevant electrical drawing software from E-Plan and/or Autocad and taking care of all relevant documentation.
- Prepare main and control flow diagrams, cabinet layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Making financial project calculations for the sales department.
- Project technical assistance to suppliers and project managers during the execution phase of the project in order to achieve the best possible project result.
The client will expect you to work nice and with care for detail and presentation, because an automation panel or switchboard has to be functional but also look professional and representable, care for detail is a high priority for our clients. The working week can range from 40 - 55 hours per week.
- You have experience with designing electronic circuits in E-Plan and/or Autocad.
- You are experienced with maintaining existing circuits in E-Plan and/or Autocad.
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably with practical experience with designing software included.
- Good level of English in speaking and writing is required.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least two years experience as an Eplan Engineer.
BedrijfsprofielTPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to Eplan Engineers. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 15 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €650,00 - €850,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!