Weekly net salary€555,00 - €785,00
Benefits for youHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clients in industrial sectors for Industrial Electricians. Are you an industrial electrician and looking for long-term industrial cabling and connection work in the Netherlands? Do you like installing industrial electrical equipment like motors, pumps, engines, generators and other electrical power equipment, mechanical preparation work of cable trays, mounting cable trays, pulling cables and tie cables to the cable trays? Then we are looking for you!
There are 20 companies, 40 different locations and 125 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €555,00 - €785,00 per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work.
- Would like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
Our clients are industrial electrical installation contractors that do complete constructions and installations of industrial electrical equipment in the fields like powerplants, factories and refineries. Based on an electrical diagram you will:
- Do the cabling and connection work on new construction project or renovation projects of maritime electrical systems (big and small cables).
- Terminate cables from 0mm2 - 10mm2
- Terminate power cables from 10mm2 - 120mm2
- Pull cables, bundle cables with proper organizing and tie cables where necessary
- Prepare and mount cable trays in preparation op the new cabling channels to be arranged
- Terminate electrical panels, pumps, motors, engines and generators
The client will expect you to work nice, with a good and efficient working pace and with care for quality.
The working week can range from 40-58 hours per week.
- You are experienced with cabling and connection work with big and small cables.
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You are willing to prepare and mount industrial cable beds, channels and trays.
- You have an Electrician diploma.
- You have a good level of English in speaking and reading.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least three years experience as an industrial electrician with new installations of electrical equipment in industrial environments like factories, refineries and powerplants.
TPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Industrial Electrician specialists. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €555,00 - €785,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!