Salary per week (net)€560- €700
Benefits for youHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
IntroductionTPS has continuous requests from clients in the wood working sector for Joiners. Are you a joiner, woodworker or furniture carpenter and looking for long-term joinery and/or assembly woodwork in the Netherlands? Do you like joinery, furniture assembly, and finishing carpentry works in workshops or for housing and commercial building constructions / renovations projects?
Then we are looking for you!
There are 30 companies, 25 different locations and over 100 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects.
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €560 - €700 per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work
- Would you like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development: e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
Our clients are joinery workshops, furniture assembly workshops, woodwork workshops, furnishing contractors for civil construction buildings and contractors that do complete constructions of commercial buildings and/or houses. Based on a (3D) assembly plan you will do the following:
- Your main task consists of assembling, processing and finishing furniture and interior construction products build for multiple markets.
- During woodwork production and assembly you will be checking parts for flatness and for correct dimensions to the nearest milimeter quality etc.
- You will assist in the production of furniture or interiors, or other relevant parts. This can be cabinets, tables, chairs or other furniture for the assembly of complete kitchens, bathrooms, shops or office furnishings.
- In the workshop you will use wood and sheet cutting machines like CNC machines and hand tools to make different parts.
- You understand and can distinguish wood and timber species, sheet materials, plastic, glass and metal.
- You are expected to make parts exactly to size on the basis of a working drawing. You often use wood, but also a lot of plastic, hinges and locks.
- As an interior builder you have to work very accurately, everything is really down to the millimeter according Dutch dimensions.
- On site you can be responsible for the installation of the interiors, also window- and door frames including windows and doors with a piece of state of the art finishing carpentry can be applicable.
The client will expect you to work nice and with care for detail, because you'll also do woodwork in locations where people may already live so keeping your work area clean and neat is a high priority. The working week can range from 40 - 55 hours per week.
- You are able to work with dimensions in mm and cm, especially mm as much interior/furniture assembly is precision work.
- You have experience either in a workshop or on location in assembling furniture such as different types of cabinets, tables, chairs, TV furniture, counters, garden furniture, ship furniture, etc.
- You are skilled in assembling, installing and furnishing complete kitchens, shops, office furnishings or ship interiors from out of a workshop or on location.
- You have knowledge of and exerience with various types of wood, sheet material, plastic, glass and metal (all assembly material that can occur in workshops and office furnishings)
- You have experience with computer controlled machines (various CNC machines), operating woodworking machinery equipment, sawing and processing sheet material to correct size using a CNC machine.
- You are able to plane glue, drill and cut various types of wood using hand tools such as chisels.
- You can work clean, accurate, in a team and / or independent.
- You are capable to follow blueprints and building plans (also in 3D).
- Good level of English in speaking and writing is required.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a joiner in either a woodworking assembly workshop or on furnishing projects in civil construction in either the new build or restoration sector.
TPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Joiner specialists. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €560 to €700,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's aim higher!