Salary per week (net)€585,00 - €800,00
Benefits for youHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clients in the maritime, marine and shipyard sectors for Marine Electricians. At TPS we notice many that there is a move going with sea-going electricians that are looking for more stable and secure jobs onshore. TPS, since 2008, is specialized in project based maritime jobs for ship electricians with cabling and connection work experience aboard ships and in shipyards. Are you a marine electrician and looking for long-term electrical cabling and connection work in the Netherlands? Do you like connecting big and small cables for maritime electrical equipment, installing new switchboards and control panels in ship engine rooms and main switchboard areas, mounting and connecting power systems like ship generators, engines, main switchboards, pumps and other power supply units, pulling big and small cables, mounting the electrical components and complete all the wiring inside the panels? Then we are looking for you!
There are 30 companies, 25 different locations and 100 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS.
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €600,00 - €800,00 per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work.
- Would like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
Our clients are shipyard, maritime, marine and offshore electrical equipment contractors that do complete constructions of shipyard electrical equipment for new constructions, renovations and retrofits of sea-going and inland vessels and yachts. Based on the electrical diagram you will:
- Do the cabling and connection work on new construction projects or renovation projects of maritime electrical systems (big and small cables).
- Prepare, arrange and connect cables from 0mm2 - 10mm2
- Prepare, arrange and connect power cables from 10mm2 - 120mm2
- Pull cables, bundle cables with proper arranging and tie cables for proper fitting
- Mounting cable beds
- Installing and terminating electrical panels
The client will expect you to work nice, with a good and efficient working speed and with care for detail and quality.
The working week can range from 40-58 hours per week.
- You are experienced with cabling and connection work of big and small cables on new construction projects of Maritime Systems preferrably in Dry dock or at a Shipyard.
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have an Electrician diploma.
- You have a good level of English in speaking and reading.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least two years experience as an electrician in a shipyard or in drydock working on new construction of maritime electrical equipment.
BedrijfsprofielTPS is the employer for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Marine Electrician specialists. Do you want to stop working offshore and work onshore on challenging shipyard projects and are you interested in working in the Netherlands for a good Dutch salary? TPS is always looking for hard working talent and skilled technical workforce! We are based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technicians in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €600,00 - €800,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!