Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will work as an electrician on different Industrial projects where you will work on all types of panelbuilding jobs on the location at one of our clients in the Netherlands
- You will prepare the panel/cabinet plates; drilling holes for proper mounting
- You will mount all the components in the panel according the relevant electrical diagram
- You will prepare the wires before connection; cutting and stripping the wires
- You will connect all the wiring in the panel according the relevant electrical diagram
- You will perform cold wire testing of the complete panel. All connections have to be checked without power. You will check if all the connections are made correctly and according electrical drawings.
- You have experience with industrial panel building
- You have experience with panel plate preparation; drilling holes for proper assembling
- You have experience with wire preparation before connection; cutting and stripping the wire
- You have experience with cold wire testing of the complete panel
- You have experience with cabling and connection work (big and small cables)
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have an Electrician diploma.
- You have a good level of English in speaking and reading.
- You have at least three years experience as an Industrial Panelbuilder Electrician.
- The possession of a valid driving license cat. B is a must.
TPS is an agency between (electro)technical companies in The Netherlands and international electricians. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure.TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Good Dutch Salary
- Company car can be arranged.
- Long term collaboration with TPS
- Good accommodation paid by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- TPS will compensate you €0,19 nett for every work related kilometer in the Netherlands on top of the normal salary if you come with your personal car.