Service Mechanic Maritime Gas & Diesel Engines or Industrial Powerplants
You will work a mechanic on different Maritime or Industrial projects where you will work on all types of mechanical components in the field of Gas & Diesel Engines on the shipyard, workshop or powerplant location from one of our clients.
Project locations within the following regions:
- Den Helder
- Hardinxveld - Giessendam
- Den Helder
- Other locations in the Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Make the preparations for engine test runs and maintain the test runs under supervision of the service engineer.
- Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
- Perform Service activities according to the work plan on site and/or in workshops.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of all engine parts.
- Experience with maintenance, repair and overhaul of two-stroke and four-stroke engines for maritime or industrial powerplant purpose.
- You have a mechanical education background with hands-on mechanical experience in the Ship- / Powerplant environments.
- You have a good technical understanding and can comprehend with technical- and mechanical drawings.
- Good level of English in speaking and reading is a must.
- The possession of a valid driving license cat. B is a must.
TPS is an agency between (electro)technical companies in The Netherlands and international electricians. We provide jobs for mechanics who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industrial power plants with the focus on Original Engine Manufacturer Clients like Wärtsilä, MAN, MAK, Rolls Royce etc..TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Weekly paid gross/bruto salary range: from €520,00 to €890,00.
- Challenging projects varying from 40 - 58 hours per week.
- TPS Office employees will be weekly available in the evening hours for housing visits,
for personal consults with project or housing related questions or anything else you wish to discuss.
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
It's our ambition to make your stay in the NL as comfortable as possible by following the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available.
The TPS Company Car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!