Service Mechanic Maritime Gas & Diesel Engines or Industrial Powerplants
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Make the preparations for engine test runs and maintain the test runs under supervision of the service engineer.
- Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
- Perform Service activities according to the work plan on site and/or in workshops.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of all engine parts.
- Experience with maintenance, repair and overhaul of two-stroke and four-stroke engines for maritime or industrial powerplant purpose.
- You have a mechanical education background with hands-on mechanical experience in the Ship- / Powerplant environments.
- You have a good technical understanding and can comprehend with technical- and mechanical drawings.
- Good level of English in speaking and reading is a must.
- The possession of a valid driving license cat. B is a must.
TPS is an agency between (electro)technical companies in The Netherlands and international electricians. We provide jobs for mechanics who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industrial power plants with the focus on Original Engine Manufacturer Clients like Wärtsilä, MAN, MAK, Rolls Royce etc..TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Good Dutch Salary
- Company car can be arranged.
- Long term collaboration with TPS
- Good accommodation paid by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- TPS will compensate you €0,19 nett for every work related kilometer in the Netherlands on top of the normal salary if you come with your personal car.