Service Mechanic Maritime Gas & Diesel Engines or Industrial Powerplants
Weekly net salary€555,00 - €785,00
Benefits for youHousing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insurance is covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clinets in the maritime, naval, shipyard, powerplant and other heavy duty industrial sectors for Service Mechanics. Are you a Service Mechanic and looking for long-term overhauling and service work on various types of gas- and diesel engines in the Netherlands? Do you like tinkering with engines, turbochargers, generators, fuel systems and other mechanical equipment and does the thought of changing crankshafts, cylinder heads, pistons and other mechanical equipment make your heart beat faster? Then we are looking for you!
There are 30 companies, 25 different locations and 160 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS.
What can you expect from TPS?
- An excellent salary: you can earn between €555,00 - €785,00 per week.
- Accommodation is paid and provided by TPS.
- Working weeks ranging from 40 - 55 hours work.
- Would you like to work for a longer period of time? No problem, stable future work perspective is our focus. Do you prefer short projects? We can always help you with that too.
- You will receive a company car including free gasoline for all work related kilometers.
- TPS has annual budget available for personal development e.g. job required certificates and relevant courses.
Our clients are shipyard, maritime, naval and offshore 2-stroke and 4-stroke original engine manufactures that do complete maintenance, repairs and overhauls of all types of new and used gas and diesel engines.
Based on the maintenance plan you will:
- Make the preparations for engine test runs and maintain the test runs under supervision of the service engineer.
- Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
- Perform Service activities according to the work plan on site and/or in workshops.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of all engine parts.
The client will expect you to work nice, with a good and efficient working pace and with care for quality.
- You are experienced with maintenance, repair and overhaul of two-stroke and four-stroke engines for maritime or industrial powerplant purpose.
- You have a mechanical education background with hands-on mechanical experience in the Ship- / Powerplant environments.
- You have a good technical understanding and can comprehend with technical- and mechanical drawings.
- Good level of English in speaking and reading is a must.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
TPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Shiypard Electrician specialists. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €555,00 - €785,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!