Tasks & Responsibilities
You will work as an electrician on different Maritime projects where you will work on all types of cabling and connection work on the shipyard at one of our clients in the Netherlands.
- You are experienced with cabling and connection work on new construction projects of Maritime Systems (big and small cables).
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have an Electrician diploma.
- You have a good level of English in speaking and reading.
- You have at least three years experience as an electrician in a shipyard.
- The possession of a valid driving license cat. B is a must.
Company profileTPS is an agency between (electro)technical companies in The Netherlands and international electricians. We provide jobs for technicians who are experienced in sectors like: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure.TPS delivers according the three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
- Good Dutch Salary
- Company car can be arranged.
- Long term collaboration with TPS
- Good accommodation paid by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- TPS will compensate you €0,19 nett for every work related kilometer in the Netherlands on top of the normal salary if you come with your personal car.